2020 Mobilizing Medical Missions (M3) Global Health Conference
Місто: Houston, Texas
Тези до: 09.12.2019
Дати: 21.02.20 — 22.02.20
Область наук: Медичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: Mobilizing Medical Missions (M3)
Mobilizing Medical Missions (M3) is proud to announce a call for abstracts for the 5th Annual M3 Conference to be held in Houston, Texas, on Friday, February 21, and Saturday, February 22, 2020.
We welcome abstracts from all fields involved in global health work or domestic work with underserved populations (medical, research, social sciences, public health, health professions, etc.).
- Heading/Title: Include author name(s), affiliated institution(s), document word count, and abstract title.
- Background: In a few sentences, indicate the purpose and objective of the project, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated.
- Methods: Describe the setting/location for the project, study design, study population, ethical considerations, data collection and methods of analysis used.
- Results: If available, present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings/outcome of the project, with specific results in summarized form.
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and main outcome of the study. Emphasize the implications of the results for future projects, policy, or research.
- When results or data are not available, a description of a final product or intended analysis is acceptable.
- Previously published, presented, or unpublished work is welcome.
One submission allowed per person. All submissions will be peer reviewed by a project committee, which will select abstracts to be presented as posters. Monetary prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://m3missions.com/abstract-submission/