SSIC'2020: 4th International Conference on Security of Smart Cities, Industrial Control System and Communications
Тези до: 15.01.2020
Дати: 17.04.20 — 18.04.20
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: contact[at]ssic-conf.org ; b.hammi1[at]psbedu.paris
International Conference on Security of Smart Cities, Industrial Control System and Communications (SSIC'2020) is the fourth conference in the area of cyber security focusing on the industry control system, cloud platform and smart cities. City and industrial control infrastructures are changing with new interconnected systems for monitoring, control and automation. The conference will provide an international forum for scientists, researchers, professionals, industry practitioners, policy makers, and users to exchange ideas, techniques and tools, and share experience related to all practical and theoretical aspects of communications and network security. SSIC’2020 will take place on April 17 - 18, 2020, in Miami, USA.
SSIC'2020 conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE. All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI. SSIC'2020 seeks original high-quality technical papers from academia, government, and industry. Topics of interest encompass not only all practical and theoretical aspects of communications, and network security, but also security mechanism put into some critical applications. Particular topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Smart City Security including -secure architecture and model, Intrusion Detection and other related topics.
- Smart Grid security including -secure architecture and model, Intrusion Detection, big data analysis of smart grids, and so on.
- Big data security and privacy
- Industrial control system information security including -Security Monitoring and Control, Security Evaluation, SCADA/DCS security architecture, Intrusion Detection.
- Cloud computing security and privacy implications
- Wireless networks security and privacy
- Internet of Things (IoT) security
- Vehicular network security
- RFID network security
- Social networks
- Communication protocols of wired, wireless and vehicular networks
- Artificial intelligence and it’s application
- Law & policy of security and privacy
- Blockchain technology and CyberSecurity
- Other topics related to security, trust and privacy
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.ssic-conf.org/2020/V1/index.php