48th International JVE Conference on Major conference topic: "Current Problems in Mechanics and Vibroengineering"
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: JVE International and Riga Technical University
48th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and will be held in Riga, Latvia. The Conference is organized by JVE International with the partnership of Riga Technical University.
Conference is dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas, develop partnerships and also publish a conference paper in Vibroengineering Procedia. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Mechanics of Solids and Structures
- ▸ Nonlinear and Multibody Dynamics
- ▸ lMathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Civil Engineering Applications
- ▸ Engineering Technologies, Mechanisms
- ▸ Modelling and Simulation
- ▸ Computer Aided Technologies in Engineering
- ▸ All similar engineering and technology studies
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.jveconferences.com/conference/RIGA-2020
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №3-4/2020Тези приймаються до 30.04.20, Вена