The Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science Symposium (2020 CALAS/ACSAL)
Тези до: 02.03.2020
Дати: 06.06.20 — 09.06.20
Область наук: Біологічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: The Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science
The 2020 Scientific Program Committee is seeking abstracts for a variety of presentation formats for the 2020 CALAS/ACSAL Symposium to be held in Toronto, Ontario June 6 – 9, 2020 at the Delta Airport Hotel. You are invited to submit an abstract of your published or unpublished research, management solutions, or clinical case presentations. Vision 2020 is our theme, and encompasses the following areas:
- Nanoparticles: treatments, imaging, photodynamic therapy
- Vision: eyes, vision, ophtalmology
- Alternative species: housing, management, field studies
- Management: renovations, client support
- The future of lab animal sciences: new technologies, new innovations, new ideas
- Supporting animal caregivers: enrichment for staff, CE, compassion fatigue
All abstracts will be considered equally regardless of topic. Please feel free to submit on a topic relevant to your facility.
Abstracts may be submitted in English or French and if accepted will be presented in the language of submission. CALAS/ACSAL members in good standing may be eligible for a variety of awards (more details will be available in the New Year).
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://calas-acsal.org/site/symposium/call_for_abstracts?nav=sidebar