50th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase separations and related techniques - HPLC 2020
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: HPLC Committee
The meeting will be held June 20-25, 2020 in the Town and Country Hotel in San Diego, California, USA. Our beautiful host city is an exciting biotech hub along the dramatic Pacific coastline.
The conference is a venue for scientists to network with academic, industrial and governmental leaders in separation science. The format promotes exchange of ideas, best practices, and latest developments. A social program facilitates informal discussion and learning.
The goal of HPLC 2020 is to bring together scientists involved with all aspects of liquid-phase analytical separations from basic research to practice. Technologies include all types of HPLC, 2DLC and electrophoresis, micro- and nanofluidics, bead-based extractions, and coupling separations to mass spectrometry. Topics broadly include medicine and biology, the environment, manufacturing, agriculture, and the science underlying separation processes. A special emphasis will be on the life sciences. The conference program is guided by emerging trends in separations technology and their impact on science, industry, and society.
HPLC 2020 will provide researchers with:
- an extensive technical program on recent developments, cutting-edge research, and new applications in separation science;
- practical information that improves productivity;
- a showcase of the latest innovative commercial offerings in the field through a vendor exhibit, vendor workshops, and user sessions;
- an idea session on separation technologies of the future; and
- an educational program with tutorials and workshops for those new to using HPLC and related techniques.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.hplc2020-usa.org/index.html