European Microwave Week 2020
Тези до: 14.02.2020
Дати: 13.09.20 — 18.09.20
Address: Jaarbeursplein 3521 AL, Utrecht The Netherlands
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: European Microwave Association
European Microwave Week 2020 takes place in the historic city of Utrecht. Bringing industry and academia together, European Microwave Week 2020 is a SIX day event, including THREE cutting edge conferences, TWO Forums and ONE exciting trade and technology Exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW 2020 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology.
The 23rd European Microwave Week combines:
• Three Major Conferences
• Two Forums
• Associated Workshops
• Tailored Courses and Seminars for industrialists, academics and researchers
• Leading International Trade Show
• Exhibitor Workshops and Seminars will be provided by several top organisations with superior expertise in Microwave, RF, Wireless or Radar
Choose from three separate but complementary conferences. Spanning the length of the week, starting from Sunday 13th September, the conferences and workshops are scheduled as follows:
• European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 14 -15 September 2020
• European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 15 – 17 September 2020
• European Radar Conference (EuRAD) 16 – 18 September 2020
• Plus Workshops and Short Courses (13 - 18 Sept 2020)
• In addition, EuMW 2020 will include the Defence, Security and Space Forum and the Automotive Forum
The conferences encompass a wide range of subject areas including:
• Microwave, Millimetre-wave and Submillimetre-wave Systems
• Antennas and Propagation
• Wireless Technologies
• Telecommunication (RF, Microwave and Optical)
• ICs, Semiconductor Materials and Packaging
• Radar Architectures, Systems and Subsystems
• Sensors and Remote Systems
• Test and Measurement
Online registration opens in June 2020 and remains open up to and during the event until 18th September. During the event, you can also register onsite from Saturday 12th September 2020 (16.00 -19.00) and from 08.00 each morning from Sunday 13th – Friday 18th September 2020.
Delegates can register for one, two or all three of the conferences. Registration at one conference does not allow any access to other conference sessions. Those who wish to register for two or more conferences will receive a discount on these registrations.
PROCEEDINGS ON USB
All papers published for presentation at your chosen conference will be on a USB stick given out with the delegate bags. There will be one USB stick combining all three conferences – EuMC, EuMIC and EuRAD. No hard copies of workshop slides will be provided, but electronic download will be available.
INTERACTIVE POSTER SESSIONS
The interactive poster papers will be presented on electronic screens, which are located in the conference area on Monday and Friday, and in the exhibition as signposted on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
All registered delegates as well as registered exhibition visitors will have full access to the exhibition area.
The exhibition opening hours are:
• Tuesday 15th September 9.30-18.00 (followed by the Welcome Reception)
• Wednesday 16th September 9.30-17.30
• Thursday 17th September 9.30-16.30
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.eumweek.com/