2020 STLE (Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers) Tribology Frontiers Conference
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers
This year, the TFC planning committee has created 8 technical tracks: (1.) Surfaces and interfaces, (2.) Biotribology, (3.) Fluid lubrication, (4.) Lubricants, (5.) Machine elements and systems, (6.) Energy/environment/manufacturing, (7.) Tribochemistry, and (8.) Materials tribology.
- Three keynote speakers, each presenting an outlook on a topic at the forefront of tribology research
- Technical sessions featuring contributed 20 minute presentations from leading tribology researchers and institutions from around the world
- 10 or more invited or offered longer, more comprehensive “Spotlight” talks by noted Principal Investigators. Check the box provided to be considered for one of these “Spotlight talks”
- Graduate, Undergraduate and Early Career Researcher poster competition
- The return of the popular Special Symposium “Beyond the Cutting Edge”, organized by the editors of Tribology Letters
- Special “New Horizons in Tribology” Symposium sponsored by the ASME Tribology Division
- Optional Tours of Cleveland and Canton based companies.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.stle.org/TribologyFrontiers/Default.aspx
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №3-4/2020Тези приймаються до 30.04.20, Вена