12th International Workshop on Software Aging and Rejuvenation
Тези до: 14.07.2020
Дати: 12.10.20 — 15.10.20
Область наук: Технічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: http://wosar2020.buaa.edu.cn/submissions.html
Software aging is a problem of progressive degradation of performance and dependability in computer programs, especially those executing for long period of time. This phenomenon has been extensively studied for more than 20 years, as it affects many systems, from embedded devices to server software to critical systems.
Software rejuvenation, i.e. restart of application (components/threads/task), VMs, or machines, is the most prominent approach to combat software aging. A variety of reactive and proactive rejuvenation techniques, scheduling plans, scope, and granularity, have been proposed for different application categories and platforms.
WoSAR is the premier international venue to discuss the recent advances and discoveries in theoretical and practical aspects of software aging and rejuvenation research. This year, we encourage submissions targeting interdisciplinary research, in particular those listed in the topics of interest.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
This call for papers addresses all researchers and practitioners with an interest about performance and dependability degradation of software systems. Topics addressed in the workshop include but are not limited to:
- Progressive degradation of performability / availability / reliability / scalability / “-ilities” in software systems.
- Modeling and characterization of the software aging phenomenon.
- Design and evaluation of rejuvenation techniques.
- Analysis of aging-related faults/bugs, errors, and failures.
- Software test strategies for detecting aging-related bugs.
- Monitoring and detection of software aging effects (e.g., memory leaks, database index fragmentation, unterminated processes/threads, accrual of round-off errors, ...).
- New classes of software aging effects.
- Software aging and rejuvenation applied to anomaly detection and security intrusions.
- Software aging and rejuvenation in Big Data and IoT Apps.
- Prognostics and Health Management (PHM).
- Environment dependent bugs and their mitigation techniques.
- Metrics for software performance and degradation.
- Fault localization and testing for aging-related bugs.
- Machine learning techniques for aging-related bugs.
- Tools for detection and repair of memory leaks.
- Analytical, empirical, and experimental studies of any of the above topics.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://wosar2020.buaa.edu.cn/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №11-12/2020Тези приймаються до 30.12.20, Вена