Organoids & Organ-on-a-Chip Asia 2020 Conference
Тези до: 09.10.2020
Дати: 09.11.20 — 10.11.20
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
SelectBIO Organoids & Organ-on-a-Chip Asia 2020 Conference brings together researchers from around Japan, Asia/Pacific and around the world focusing on the emerging technologies and applications in the organoids field which is gaining much interest in the drug discovery and development field.
Hear from and network with researchers who are currently screening for efficacy and toxicity using iPS cell lines, and those responsible for developing the techniques and technologies for 3D-culture and organoids. There will also be discussions on industry and regulatory developments that are shaping the future of 3D-culture and technologies for studying organoids in cancer research and beyond.
- 3D Culture to Organoid to Organ-on-a-Chip Continuum
- Disease-on-a-Chip, Cancer-on-a-Chip
- Organ-on-a-Chip Applications for Drug Discovery and Toxicity Screening
- Organ-on-a-Chip/Body-on-a-Chip Assembly using Microfluidics
- Organoid Models for Studying Infectious Diseases
- Organoids as Physiologically-Relevant Model Systems
- Spheroids -- 3D Aggregates of Cells in Culture
- Technologies in 3D-Cell Culture
- Tumor Organoids
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=ORGANOIDASIA2020