33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of European Association for Cancer Education
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: European Association for Cancer Education
To improve clinical outcomes through the education and training of individuals involved within the cancer and palliative care continuum and to facilitate communication and networking between those involved in cancer education.
Cancer educators, physicians, nurses, palliative care physicians, oncologists, dentists, social workers, students, educationalists, psychologists, researchers, other allied health professionals, staff members of comprehensive cancer centres and/or cancer societies/leagues.
Fields of cancer education
Undergraduate and postgraduate medical, nursing, dental, cancer education, public and patient cancer education.
- To improve interaction between policy makers, educators and those involved in the continuum of care of patients with cancer
- To support the translation of theoretical concepts into clinical care, for the benefit of patients, through research and education
- To provide training that enables individual educators and practitioners to:
- develop their practice using evidence-based approaches
- identify their needs for personal and professional development
- develop the skills necessary for reflective practice
- determine the effectiveness of their educational interventions
Activities & Range of Services Available
- Hold an annual scientific meeting
- Publish with the AACE, the Journal of Cancer Education four times a year
- Identify members with similar interests and facilitate opportunities for networking
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.eaceonline.com/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery ConferenceТези приймаються до 20.12.20, Bangkok