The 19th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2021)
Тези до: 05.12.2020
Дати: 22.03.21 — 26.03.21
Область наук: Фізико-математичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE PerCom is the premier conference for presenting scholarly research in pervasive computing and communications. Advances in this field are leading to innovative platforms, protocols, systems, and applications for always-on, always-connected services.
In 2021, PerCom will visit Kassel, situated at the geographic center of Germany and a dynamic industrial and cultural city. It is known for its UNESCO World Heritage site 'Bergpark Wilhemshöhe' and famous for a leading exhibition of contemporary art 'documenta'.
As you wrap up your submission, we want to let you know that the PerCom organizers are keeping close tabs on the COVID-19 situation. While we are optimistic that we can meet in Kassel in March, we are also realistic and are making parallel plans to allow us to switch to a virtual format if the need arises. As PerCom2020 demonstrated, our community is flexible and a virtual PerCom can be successful.
PerCom 2021 solicits research contributions in all areas pertinent to pervasive computing and communications, especially those that cross traditional research boundaries. In particular, we target:
- Advances in pervasive systems and infrastructures: middleware systems and services; data engineering for pervasive computing; clouds, fog and edge computing; integrations of smartphones in pervasive experiences; applications of device-to-device coordination
- Theories, models, and algorithms: context modeling and reasoning; adaptive computing; activity and emotion recognition; programming paradigms; applied machine learning; deep machine learning; federated learning; casual learning; cognitive computing; complex networks; spatio-temporal modeling techniques
- Domain-specific challenges and novel applications: urban/mobile crowdsensing & intelligence; PerCom for healthcare and well-being; cyber-physical PerCom; smart homes and virtual assistants; innovative PerCom applications (e.g., sports analytics, crime prevention, pervasive nowcasting).
- Intersections of PerCom with: opportunistic networks; IoT and sensor systems; RFID systems; pervasive data science, cyber physical systems.
- New techniques for user-level concerns: participatory and social sensing; trust, security, and privacy; user interface, interaction, and persuasion; online and offline social networking and pervasive computing.
- Technological innovations: architectures, protocols, and technologies for pervasive communications; energy-harvesting, self-powered, or battery-less systems; mobile and wearable systems; smart devices and environments; positioning and tracking technologies; wireless crowd-recharging; device-free human sensing.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.percom.org/