54th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture®
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: https://www.microarch.org/micro54/committees/org.php
The IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture® is the premier forum for presenting, discussing, and debating innovative microarchitecture ideas and techniques for advanced computing and communication systems. This symposium brings together researchers in fields related to microarchitecture, compilers, chips, and systems for technical exchange on traditional microarchitecture topics and emerging research areas. The MICRO community has enjoyed a close interaction between academic researchers and industrial designers, and we aim to continue this tradition at MICRO-54. In 2021, MICRO goes to Athens, Greece.
We invite original paper submissions related to (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Hardware, software, and hybrid techniques for improving system performance, energy-efficiency, security, cost, complexity, programmer productivity, predictability, quality of service, reliability, dependability, scalability, etc.
- Architectures for emerging application domains such as deep learning, machine learning, relational computation, neuromorphic, quantum, etc.
- Accelerator designs and heterogeneous architectures including system-on-chip architectures, application specific fixed function, programmable, reconfigurable, near-data and in-memory accelerators, etc.
- Architectural support for security, side-channel attacks and mitigation, privacy preserving computation, IoT/Cloud/Cyber-Physical-System security, security primitives, trusted execution environments, etc.
- Architecture, microarchitecture and/or compiler optimizations for graphics processor units (GPUs) or other programmable accelerators
- Microarchitecture and compiler techniques for optimizing the memory hierarchy, analysis of new memory hierarchies, emerging architectures based on new memory technologies
- Architectures for instruction-level, thread-level, and memory-level parallelism: superscalar, VLIW, data-parallel, multithreaded, multicore, many-core, etc.
- Processor, memory, interconnect, and storage architectures
- Compiler and microarchitectural techniques for parallelism (ILP, TLP, MLP)
- Microarchitecture techniques to better support system software, programming languages, programmability, and compilation
- Advanced software/hardware speculation and prediction schemes
- Microarchitecture modeling and simulation methodology
- Low-power, high-performance, and cost/complexity-efficient architectures
- Architectures for emerging embedded platforms, including smartphones, automotive, server/cloud, etc.
- Architecture and/or compiler optimizations for embedded processors, DSPs, ASIPs (network processors, multimedia, wireless, etc.)
- Insightful experimental and comparative evaluation and analysis of existing microarchitectures, hardware/software mechanisms and workloads
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.microarch.org/micro54/index.php
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №5-6/2021Тези приймаються до 30.06.21, Вена