ALTA 2014 Nickel-Cobalt-Copper, Uranium-REE and Gold-Precious Metals Conference
Тези до: 31.12.2013
Дати: 24.05.14 — 31.05.14
Область наук: Геолого-мінералогічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: ALTA Metallurgical Services
Organised by ALTA Metallurgical Services for 19 years, our conferences are established major international events in the metallurgical sector, built around highly focused programs, qualified international speakers, and key industry delegates from the around the globe. ALTA 2014 will be an outstanding platform for: exposing the latest worldwide developments in plant operations, process technology, new projects, testwork and scale-up, process modelling and control systems, application of mineralogy and geometallurgy, R & D, equipment, reagents, materials, tailings disposal and environmental alleviation. ALTA 2014 provides an excellent opportunity to network with a wide variety of key industry executives and showcase products and services to key decision-makers in the pertinent field.
ALTA 2014 offers a variety of promotional opportunities to suit a range of budgets and business needs, including networking and merchandise sponsorships and an international trade exhibition. Prior to the conference, Sponsor and Exhibitor logos and links are displayed on the website, providing ongoing exposure to the 26,000 unique visitors to our site annually. During the conference, Exhibitors and Sponsors gain direct access to the senior level audience through enhanced visibility and exposure to attract new business.
ALTA 2014 is an annual gathering of the global Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, Uranium and Gold industries and comprises:
- Three international conferences in one week:
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Sessions including Hydroprocessing of Sulphides Forum & Panel
- Uranium-REE Sessions including Uranium SX Forum & Panel
- Gold-Precious Metals Sessions including Refractory Gold Ores Forum & Panel
- Short Courses
- SX and its Application to Copper, Gold, Uranium and Nickel-Cobalt
- Uranium Ore Processing
- International Trade Exhibition
Key features of ALTA conferences include:
- Highly focused programs
- High quality papers with practical emphasis
- Highly qualified international presenters
- Strong content of developing technology
- Highly topical forums and panel discussions
- Opportunities for discussion and debate
- Key industry delegates from Australia and overseas
- Sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- International trade exhibition
- Technical short courses
- Exposure to latest worldwide developments in projects engineering technology, equipment, materials and reagents.
- Networking with a wide variety of key industry people.
- Showcasing of products and services to key industry decision makers.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.altamet.com.au/conferences/alta-2014/