DaMNet 2014 : The 4th IEEE ICDM Workshop on Data Mining in Networks
Тези до: 01.08.2014
Дати: 14.12.14 — 14.12.14
Область наук: Кібернетика;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: G.DiFatta@reading.ac.uk
The complexity of numerous social, biological, and communication systems, is driving many researchers towards the adoption of data mining approaches. The characterization, management and control of complex networks are challenging tasks, common to many areas of Science. The Workshop on Data Mining in Networks intends to facilitate the exchange of ideas between different research communities which share a common interest in extracting models and information from complex networks. The workshop focus will encompass data mining algorithms and applications for complex networks, such as communication networks, social networks, biological networks, citation networks, etc.
The workshop is aimed at researchers in Computer Science and other disciplines like Mathematics, Biology, Neuroscience, etc., who share an interest in the analysis and control of complex networks by means of Data Mining approaches.
The workshop is co-located with ICDM 2014, the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining.
Topics of Interest
Contributions are sought in all Data Mining algorithms and applications in Networks, including computer networks and any other complex interconnected system.
We also welcome submissions on reports of data mining applications of particular interest.
Data Mining algorithms and frameworks:
- Parallel and Distributed Data Mining algorithms
- Extreme-scale Data Mining
- Graph Mining
- Online Learning on Data Streams
- Data Mining in Communication Network and Service Management
- Analysis, modeling and visualization of complex and evolving networks
- Data Mining applications in Networks
- Computer Networks: Autonomous and Autonomic Networks, Cognitive Networks, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Networks,
Mobile ad-hoc Networks (MANET), Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
- Distributed Computing Systems: Grid/Cloud Computing, World Wide Web, Internet of Things
- Social Networks
- Citation Networks and Bibliometrics
- Scale-free and Small-World Networks
- Bioinformatics and System Biology
- Neuroscience, Neuroinformatics
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://damnet.reading.ac.uk/